Tuesday, November 4, 2008

blog title

Laugh uncontrollably...it clears the mind.  This quote was in my dove chocolate wrapper once.  It stuck with me.  And it's so true.  After a good laugh, you forget the worries that were weighing you down.  You let loose and let those good endorphins take over.  I love to laugh!  My kiddos keep me laughing all the time as does my husband.  I love having someone that I can laugh with.  If they're not around and I need a good laugh, I know I can always pop in a Friends DVD and that will get me going every time.  So, that's my challenge to myself and to you...laugh!  Laugh hard!  A deep belly laugh feels so good!  I know that life is sometimes challenging, but find someone that you can laugh with or find something that makes you laugh, and you'll forget your worries and clear your mind...if even just for a moment.  Besides, it's a good ab workout, too!  :)  With that in mind, I need to go laugh...a lot.

No comments: