Thursday, January 6, 2011

happy 2011!

Happy New Year!
Okay, so maybe I'm a week late.  I hope yours was a great one.


So, I've been beating myself up.  It's the time for new beginnings, but it seems that I can't get over my past.  Not necessarily about things that I've done but rather things that I haven't done.  I haven't followed up with people as quickly or as often as I initially planned to.  I haven't kept up with systems that I put in place.  I'm constantly trying to get organized and have yet another failed attempt.  I have so many plans in place and then just don't get them done.  And yet another...I'm going to write on this blog on a regular basis.


But...I'm not going to beat myself up anymore.  When I logged on, I realized that I doubled my amount of posts last year from the year before.  That's a definite improvement.  I'm constantly working on becoming a better me.  Some days I succeed.  Other days...not so much.  So, I'll just keep on working on me and hopefully become the person that God wants me to be.


Today may have been a fail, but I got things accomplished, so it wasn't a total fail.  I'm going to focus on the positive.


I'll list my new year's goals another time...that is, if i return to the blog in the near future.    If I don't, it's all good.  :)

No comments: