Monday, May 3, 2010

catching up on the last little bit...

Oh, my!  It's been a while, hasn't it?  So much has happened over the last month and a half, but yet, I can't seem to think what all I did!


Let's see...I went to Vegas!  What a trip!  I had a great time with girlfriends at Arbonne's National Training Celebration.  The company celebrated their 30th anniversary, so they went all out.  It was amazing!
This is me with two of my upline VPs.  Love them!  BTW...you don't have to be blond and beautiful to be a VP.  It just so happens that these two are!

We got new baby chicks.  I do believe my husband is turning into my dad.  He seems to love his chickens more and more everyday.  Since the older ones are now laying eggs, he thought it was time to get a new set.  We've started free ranging the birds, so we've got chickens (and turkeys) all over the place.  Jerad loves it.  He thinks it makes our place look like a real farm.  Acres of wheat surrounding us and the farm equipment in the front yard doesn't make us look like a real farm.  It's chickens that make us that way.  Hmmm....

We had a great Easter with family.  The boys had multiple egg hunts throughout the weekend and got to play with cousins.  The sisters sang at a sunrise service, and it was a beautiful day!


It's been a while since we've had a picture with all of the cousins.  They're all growing up so fast!  Half of them are "too old" to hunt eggs anymore.  One is married.  One is in college.  Two are in high school.  One is in middle school.  The rest are stair-stepped in elementary.  Where has the time gone!?

I was in a play at the college.  It's been eight years since I've performed onstage, but they were in a bind, so I stepped up to take the part.  I wasn't sure if I could do it, but it was so much fun!  I even got a nomination for an award.  Of course, I wasn't actually eligible for it because I am no longer a college student, but the respondent (judge) didn't know that.  It made me feel pretty good.  It was great to revisit the college days, but I was glad to get back to reality.

Here we are...the Blue-Haired Belles.


Here we are without old-age make-up!



Since then, we've had cousins spend the night, a nephew with a birthday party, lots of proms (Jerad DJing), a girls night, and so much more!  It's been busy around here.  I don't think it's going to slow down this month between end of school year festivities, work picking up on the farm, and getting lots of Arbonne parties booked.  It's a good thing!

I'm getting excited for summer.  The boys will be out of school in just a few weeks, and then it will be Brickman's birthday.  Then Nescatunga, then Miss Oklahoma, then church camp, then a Manager's Retreat, then fourth of July, then Bible School.  Oh, my goodness!  I don't think I'll be taking a break anytime soon!

No comments: