Thursday, March 4, 2010

I don't think there could be...

I don't think there could be anyone who makes a bigger deal about pulling a tooth that's barely hanging on than my six year old.  Seriously, my sister living hours away might have heard his girly scream.

I don't think there could be anything more adorable than the note he had me write to the tooth fairy.  For some reason, it's cool to show off your teeth once they've left your mouth.



I don't think there could be a laundry pile that's as big as mine is right now.  I'm quite ashamed of it, actually, but I just don't want to face it.

I don't think there could be anyone as obsessed with chickens as my husband is right now.  He just finished building a second scratch yard.  I guess we'll see how many he continues to build.  I'm starting to think that this isn't just a phase but more of a lifestyle.  At least the boys enjoy it.

I don't think I can wait until the end of June (okay, maybe I can but I'm certainly anxious!) to see the next installment of the Twilight saga.  I just saw the poster on the "Coming Soon" billboard at our local theater.


I don't think anyone can be as excited as I am about my niece winning a pageant and participating in the state pageant in June.  Okay, maybe she can and her mama can but I'm right up there at the top.  (I know.  She's beautiful!)



I don't think that I could be procrastinating any more than I am right now.  Get up and do something!  That's a note to me...not to you, but if you're procrastinating, too, then maybe you should listen to the message, too.  :)


No comments: