Monday, November 1, 2010

a new month...

There's something about a new month that makes me feel like I get a fresh start.  I guess it's really just another day, but if it gives me that outlook, I'm going for it.  I'm starting my November with being thankful, since we're in the month of Thanksgiving.  Today, I'm thankful for an awesome camera that helps me capture some incredible memories...most recently Halloween.


With the turn of the month, it makes me realize that I need to get in gear for Christmas shopping.  I've already bought several things, but I need to assess what I have and still need so I'm not doing any last minute shopping.  The new month also makes me realize how quickly time flies.  It really seems that we were just laying out by the pool this summer.  How did it get to be November already?  Before we know it, the new year will be here.  

No comments: